Tenant/contents insurance
from Insuremyhouse.ie

View of rental apartments located in Dublin City Centre

More and more people in Ireland are choosing to rent a property as opposed to buying. What you might not know is this means that you need your own tenant’s insurance policy. The main difference between a home insurance policy and tenant’s insurance policy is the tenant’s policy is designed to protect solely the contents of items in your home such as furniture, valuables and electronics.

What is covered under a tenant’s insurance policy?

Your renter’s insurance policy protects you against a myriad of potential risks that might come to your property. These include:

  • Flood damage
  • Malicious acts or vandalism
  • Water leakage such as burst pipes,
  • Theft
  • And more

With a tenant’s insurance policy, you can rest assured that your valuables, both financial and sentimental are protected in the case of an unexpected emergency.

Interested in knowing more about renter’s insurance? Contact a member of our support team or

Get a Quote

Other Home Insurance Solutions 








Holiday Home


Learn More:

Insuremyhouse.ie Blog

Customer Care/FAQ’s 

More Services